Tuesday, March 20, 2012

We Gon' Fight

And not in the Jennifer Hudson "We gon' fight for love" kind of way. I don't know what it was about today, but it seemed like pretty much everyone I encountered wanted to pick a fight with me today. I couldn't do anything right in anyone's eyes. Even people who are normally lovely and kind and get along great with me gave me 'tude. It's been a real rough day.

On a lighter note, I received the most beautiful note from my amazing cousin Angie today. It couldn't have come at a better time, and it still brings a smile to my face. Angie, I don't know if you're going to read this again or not, but if you do I want you to know how deeply appreciative I am of the kind words you shared with me. I would share an excerpt of your e-mail here, but it's something too special to share on the internet. Just know that I will always cherish your words in my heart, and I meant everything I said in my reply.

Now, if you'll excuse, I have to get back to my vodka.

XOXO,
Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment